About Mission Possible
Mission Possible is a non-profit organization and social enterprise located in Vancouver’s Downtown Eastside. We support individuals challenged by homelessness, poverty, addiction, mental illness, and other barriers to employment to achieve a renewed sense of dignity and purpose through meaningful work. Through our Employment Readiness Program, and our social enterprises, MP Maintenance & MP Neighbours, we equip our program participants with the skills, confidence, and support they need to rejoin the workforce and rebuild a self-sustaining livelihood for themselves.
- Permanent full time, 40 hrs/wk
- 8 hr/shift
- May require some evening and weekend work (shift premium paid for after-hour work)
- We're looking for a Coordinator who will work with our various teams delivering exterior cleaning, landscape maintenance and graffiti removal at commercial, institutional and light industrial worksites throughout Vancouver and the Lower Mainland.
- Perform daily supervisor briefings and daily check ins
- Distribute, collect and sign off on all workorders and time sheets
- Conduct quality control visits with teams to ensure expected services are being delivered
- Communicate with customers as needed
- Helping to on-board and train new supervisors
- Performing cleaning tasks as required due to seasonal and peak demand
- Class 5 Driver’s License and a clean drivers’ abstract
- Willing to complete a Criminal Background Check
- Within commuting distance of downtown Vancouver
- Successful applicants will have some exterior commercial cleaning, landscaping and graffiti removal experience and proven supervisory and leadership skills.
- Previous exterior cleaning maintenance experience: 2 years (preferred)
- Three week's vacation to start
- Life and extended health benefits after 90 days
- RRSP matching after 90 days
- Professional development opportunities
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Plastic shield at work stations
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
We are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind.