FULL TIME EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATOR
Working as part of a collaborative team, the Early Childhood Educator is responsible for creating a positive environment that will enhance children’s emotional, social, creative, physical and intellectual development. An Early Childhood Educator looks after all aspects of the care and safety of young children in a developmentally appropriate environment and supports families to ensure a positive experience within the YWCA Child Development Centre.
Reports to the Director, Child Development Centre
Hours of Work: Full time (40 hours per week)
1. With a room partner, supervise all aspects of daily activities for an assigned group of children;
2. Support and work collaboratively with parents;
3. Work collaboratively with professionals, Speech Language Pathologist / Bev. Consultants.
3. Fulfill other responsibilities to contribute to the YWCA team.
· Early Childhood Education Level lll ( Preferred ) or Level ll
· Current First-Aid and CPR Certificate;
· Current Criminal Record Check.
Please see complete position description at www.ywcasaskatoon.com
As per CBA
This is a Full Time Term position covering a maternity leave, beginning May 17th ,2021.
Please note that the SEIU-West is the union and bargaining agent for all in-scope employees.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by 4:00 pm May 10th ,2021 and forward to:
Director of Early Learning
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!