We are a start-up nonprofit organization focused on inspiring and enabling young leaders to shape a better future. We are looking for a creative, detailed oriented, and positive individual, with a desire to have an impact on the development of youth. Someone with the ability to grasp concepts quickly and
translate them into fresh, current, and youth friendly material. The ideal candidate enjoys working from a blank sheet and thrives on learning and researching concepts and frameworks.
● Work with the Adobe Creative Cloud Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator and Adobe XD) to design creative marketing materials
● Create the marketing materials needed for website, Linkedin, Instagram and other platforms, including but not limited to infographics
● Collect programs’ and events’ requirements, information, and materials needed
● Develop digital and physical graphics and designs for Seeds' programs, services, and events including but not limited to posters, and flyers.
● Illustrate collected information by designing rough layout of concept and preparing the final layout by updating the design based on the team’s feedback
● Work closely with the content developer to develop toolkits for workshops and training sessions.
Attitude and Qualifications
● Optimistic mindset
● Hunger for excellence
● Strong critical thinking
● Experience with animation
● Experience with digital illustration
● Strong attention to detail
● Have a good sense of the principles of design and an understanding of typography
Employment Type: Canada Summer Job - Contract part time
Duration: 16 weeks
Age: 15 - 30
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!