POSITION: Payroll Administrator - Temporary, Full-time
Contract: July 19, 2021–October 08, 2022
FACILITY : Belkin House – Vancouver BC
JOB NO. 002
The Payroll Administrator is responsible primarily for all payroll processes for Belkin House and Grace Mansion.
The incumbent is responsible for the following range of job duties characteristic, or typical of the job class:
- Process all new hire, resignation or termination documentation on payroll systems.
- Maintain and update any Personnel Information changes on payroll systems.
- Monitor, maintain, and safeguard payroll records and other filing systems.
- Maintain integrity of the employees’ payroll/personnel record on the “UltiPro” software and update when necessary - sick days, vacation entitlement, statutory holidays, union dues, benefit premium deductions and seniority and probationary/trial assessment period inclusive.
- Monitor payroll distribution information and check all additions and edit/adjustment made against “pay registry” and “executive summary report” to ensure accuracy and update when necessary.
- Maintain and ensure compliance of The Salvation Army standards in the area of Human Resources, Labor Relations and with the collective agreement.
- Assist Executive Director during union negotiation and other areas when requested.
- Perform other duties as required.
- The successful job applicant will have completed High School, plus specialized courses of up to six (6) months.
- One year experience, but less than three years of prior related experience, including one year of payroll experience.
NOTE: An alternative level of education and experience may be acceptable.
OTHER CONDITIONS / REQUIREMENTS
- Successful obtainment of Enhanced Reliability Status Security Clearance
- Successful obtainment of the Criminal Record Check clearance through the Criminal Records Review Program
- Successful obtainment of clearance through The Salvation Army Child Abuse Registry
PAY BAND : 4
TERMS : Full-time, Contract: July 19, 2021–October 08, 2022
HOURS : Monday-Friday, 8:00am-4:30pm (40 hours per week)
NO. OF VACANCIES : 1
PLEASE NO PHONE CALLS