SOS is a non-profit social service organization that offers support services to residents within School District 69. We are currently looking for an energetic and efficient professional to coordinate our Fundraising/Donor Services Program.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs, implements, and maintains Fundraising Program administrative and office support tasks and maintains DonorPerfect database.
- Assists with building long-term relationships with key stakeholders and supporters.
- Point person for donor enquiries and receipting.
- Provides coverage to co-workers (including reception duties) as required, and during holiday periods and sick time.
Qualifications & Skills:
- Completion of Post-Secondary training in a related field supplemented by a minimum of two years previous experience in a similar role, or an equivalent combination of training and experience. Experience in the community-based social services sector is an asset.
- Must have database experience, and in particular DonorPerfect would be an asset; knowledge and hands on experience in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to manage multiple competing priorities and frequent deadlines with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail; calm and professional under pressure.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Ability to work in a team environment, as well as function independently. Ability to be positive and donor-centred in performance of all duties.
- Valid Class 5 Driver’s Licence.
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Start Date: ASAP
Rate of Pay: Dependent on qualifications/experience (+ Benefits)
Deadline: June 16, 2021