Ceridian Dayforce Super User (HRIS Administrator) – Maple Ridge, BC
Seeking a CERIDIAN/DAYFORCE HRIS System Administrator with extensive knowledge/experience as Ceridian Dayforce Super User to manage the HRIS database, administer HR software/data storage, retain/convert employee records to digital formats, educate users and perform reporting and data processing functions.
Flexible 35-40 hrs/wk at the Maple Ridge office.
Our Employees Enjoy
• Generous benefit package including Employer-paid Dental & Extended Health with 100% prescription coverage
In Your Role You Will
• Implement HRIS system (Ceridian Dayforce) and other HR systems.
• Improve efficiency of technical HR software and business processes.
• Identify/modify HR software applications to meet user requirements.
• Configure HRIS systems to assist with new programming/efficiencies.
• Troubleshoot software application/configuration issues, and user troubleshooting, as required.
• Automate deployments and system recovery remediation actions where possible.
• Create/export HRIS system and HR metrics reports (Ex. Wage & hours report, headcount and turnover).
• Create new accounts, system user roles and HR access permissions.
• Create training documents and train users on functionalities and new features.
• Develop data processing guidelines.
• Work with internal and external stakeholders to deploy, upgrade, fix, test and monitor HRIS and HR business systems.
• Ensure compliance with data protection regulations.
• Assist in managing relationships with HRIS technology vendors.
*** Prior to confirmation of employment all applicants must provide a current (dated within 6 months of hiring date) Criminal Record Check and Ministry Check. These checks can take up to 6 weeks to obtain, please ensure you prepare accordingly.
As An Ideal Candidate You Possess
• 3 years experience as an HRIS Administrator, including hands-on experience with databases and HR Software.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!