Scheduled Days & Hours Each Week: 15 hrs/wk; 10:00 am to 3:00 pm Tues, Wed, Thurs
WJS Canada offers local programs and services that encourage inclusion and participation. Our passion is to improve lives and develop life skills of individuals facing a variety of challenges including developmental disabilities, acquired brain injury, FASD, autism, and dual diagnosis.
The successful applicant will assist the Program Director with the preparation and maintenance of employee files, assist with preparation of scheduling and pre-evaluation documents, complete job posting request forms, conduct reference checks and credential verifications, participate in interviews, complete petty cash and expense reports, etc.
In Your Role You Will
• Prepare, code & submit for approval invoices, bills, expense claims, etc.
• Prepare/submit payroll time sheets, leave requests and other personnel forms.
• Process/create program reports, documentation and communications.
• Maintain petty cash fund.
• Represent WJS Canada in a professional manner.
• Organize, secure and store electronic and paper records, documents, client records & employee files.
• Schedule appointments.
• Direct clients to appropriate agencies, contacts and/or service providers.
• Maintain confidentiality of program, client and staff information.
• Maintain office supplies and equipment.
• Assist in evaluating programs/services, contribute information and recommendations toward improvements.
• Maintain effective liaison with funding agencies and other WJS departments.
*** All applicants must provide a current (dated within 6 months of hiring date) Criminal Record Check and Ministry Check.
As An Ideal Candidate You Possess
• Completion of 2 year Certificate/Diploma (Office Admin, Business Administration or Human Resources)
• 1-2 years office experience
• Demonstrated ability to type 60 wpm
• Computerized database, payroll, HRIS, etc. software programs
• Good word processing and spreadsheet data entry skills capability
Is this the opportunity you've been looking for?
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!