Why you should apply with us:
At MOSAIC, we take pride in having a supportive, diverse, and inclusive workplace where employees can trust that their ideas and contributions are valued. We have been recognized in the 2019 List of Best Workplaces™ in Canada (100-999 employees), the 2020 list of Best Workplaces Managed by Women and 2021 List of Best Workplaces™ in Canada (100-999 employees) by the Great Place to Work® Institute. We are one of Canada’s largest settlement organizations with 45 years of experience engaging 350 staff and more than 600 volunteers. Our employees benefit from incorporating many diverse perspectives, taking part in training and career growth opportunities. Come join a vibrant organization and make a difference in someone’s life today!
Join our team!
MOSAIC is seeking a self-motivated individual, who enjoys working in a busy and dynamic environment and is able to take initiative in the role of Client Recruitment Specialist to support the Employment, Language, and Social Enterprise department.
Client Recruitment Specialist
Employment, Language, & Social Enterprise
ABOUT THE POSITION:
As the Client Recruitment Specialist, you’ll engage in activities to ensure a high level of awareness of MOSAIC employment programming such as marketing and outreach to ensure proactive recruitment of clients for MOSAIC employment programs.
· Work with management and staff to develop marketing, outreach, and recruitment strategies for the programs
· Implement the client recruitment and marketing strategy and build and maintain the business and community contacts database
· Organize marketing and outreach meetings
· Coordinate external distribution of marketing materials
· Ensure social media pages are up to date with dynamic content
· Conduct promotional activities in-line with the department’s overall marketing and recruitment strategy
· Ensure marketing materials meet MOSAIC and funder standards
· Prepare and/or assist with correspondence, presentations, publications, marketing, reports, and surveys
· Research and compile information and data
· Degree, certificate, or diploma in marketing, business management, administration, communication, social services, or related areas, or an appropriate combination of training and experience in:
o Working with marketing and outreach activities and performing administrative and coordination duties, including scheduling activities, developing and maintaining systems and procedures, and organizing and storing materials for quick retrieval.
o Experience working with immigrant populations and/or diverse cultural backgrounds
· Current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check required
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Knowledge of the community services landscape in the Metro Vancouver area
• Knowledge of employment services
• Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
• Strong Graphic design skills (i.e. Adobe Creative Suite)
• Excellent public speaking skills
• Experience promoting employment programs, and engaging community organizations
• Coordinating communication campaigns including use of social media (i.e., Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Instagram)
• Experience writing and producing written products such as success stories, electronic newsletters and/or blogs
• Excellent organizational and time-management skills, able to set priorities and meet deadlines
• Strong attention to detail
• Ability to take initiative
• Ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Proficiency in Office 365, Teams, publishing and design software, databases, and the ability to operate standard office equipment
• Tactful, discreet, diplomatic, patient, flexible and possesses cultural sensitivity and excellent judgement in decision-making
• Ability to speak a second language will be considered an asset
Full-time position (35 hrs/week)
Annual salary commensurate with the level of experience and qualifications
MOSAIC offers a competitive benefits package with contracts of at least one year in length, offering a minimum of 17.5 hours of work per week.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply via email. In the subject line of your email, please type:
“Your Name – Client Recruitment Specialist, WorkBc Catchment Locations”
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF/Word format.
Address your cover letter to:
Hiring Team – Employment Programs
5575 Boundary Road
Vancouver, BC V5R 2P9
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Before applying, you must be legally permitted to work in Canada through citizenship or permanent resident status. If you have a work permit, please ensure that it allows you to work for the duration of the position.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Ongoing until filled
May 4th 2021
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!