As a PQI, Risk Management and Training Coordinator, the role enables Options Community Services’ (OCS) projects and programs to run successfully and efficiently. The Training Coordinator will work with colleagues across the organization and our network to develop and review existing project management plans to achieve our mission and objectives. This role will be responsible for a number of projects across the organization which will require day-to-day management, relationship and stakeholder engagement.
HIGHLIGHTS OF KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
Overall Project Coordination: Working closely with the Deputy Executive Director People and Culture (DED, P&C), utilizes project management system(s) and processes to coordinate overall work plans and ensure projects are kept on track to meet deadlines and deliverables, managing risks and escalation where necessary. Improve existing and develop new education and project management tools/activities to track and meet deliverables.
Communication and Reporting: Prepare and format written correspondence including reports, memos and meeting agendas, supports preparation of various reports, monitors and provide progress reports to the DED, P&C.
Meeting Coordination and Administration: Coordinate and schedule meetings with internal/external stakeholders and OCS committees. Develop invitations, agendas and minutes, coordinates project pilot roll outs and delivery, in-person and online training for employees, delivery of final products/packages/tools. Liaise with Executive Team (E-Team) and OCS Managers to establish deliverables and coordinate dissemination activities.
Education, Training, and Experience
The candidate must have:
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of related skills and experience
• 2(+) years of experience working in the human services field
• Excellent understanding of the purpose and process of COA accreditation. Previous experience leading an accreditation process is desirable
• Familiar with Risk Management systems, terminology and processes
• Strong project coordination skills and demonstrated ability to manage in a multi-project environment
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, and Excel
Knowledge Skills and Abilities:
• A sound understanding and appreciation of PQI
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Superior organizational skills
• Creative problem solving and conflict resolution skills
• Excellent time management skills
• Demonstrated ability to interact professionally with a diverse group; executives, managers, and subject matter experts
• Excellent attention to detail
• Ability to successfully engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously
• Flexibility and willingness to try new tasks with minimal training
• Ability to motivate and coach others
• Ability to work independently, set priorities, manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines
• Models OCS Principles: Diversity, Integrity, Resourcefulness, Collaboration and Excellence
• Commits to personal and professional growth and development
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!