Competition Number: EC-21185-WI
Type: Internal & External - Full-Time (Indeterminate)
Hours of Work: 40 hours per week; Days (Monday through Friday); 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.; hours may change dependent on program and children’s needs
Compensation: $19.68/hr. plus a $2.00/hr. Wage Enhancement for hours worked for fully licensed ECE staff. Plus, a generous leave, benefits and pension package
Program & Location: Willow Early Care & Learning Centre – Richmond
Deadline: Open Until Filled
Atira Women’s Resource Society Early Care & Learning Centres:
We believe child care should foster the development of the whole child – socially, physically, intellectually, creatively and emotionally and it is with these principles in mind we that we designed Willow Early Care & Learning Centre our inclusive 37 space licensed child care centre in Richmond
• You embrace Atira’s mission, vision, values and philosophy.
• You want to collaborate with a team to plan and implement quality programs for young children, maintain healthy relationships and communicate effectively and respectfully with children, families and other team members.
• You believe in and respect the competency of young children.
• You understand the impact our interactions and relationships with children have on their development, learning, sense of identity and overall well-being.
• You are aware of the expectations and requirements of Community Care Licensing.
• You work within the ECEBC Code of Ethics
You Also Have:
• An Early Childhood Educator license to practice is required
• An Infant and Toddler certificate is required
• Experience working with infants, toddlers and children with complex needs
• All positions are subject to a criminal records review (Submitted by Atira)
• Physical ability to perform the duties of the position
• A valid child oriented First Aid certificate is required
We are committed to hiring women who reflect the women who access our services and the communities in which we work. As such, significant consideration will be given to women who meet the qualifications and who are First Nations, Metis or Inuit and or who speak Punjabi, Mandarin, Tagalog, Hindi or Korean, in addition to English. We are especially interested in applications from women who live in and are familiar with the local community.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!