Nanaimo Unitarian Shelter
The First Unitarian Fellowship of Nanaimo is currently seeking an Executive Director for its Nanaimo Unitarian Shelter. The shelter operates year-round. The Executive Director also administers a shower program and a community outreach program.
Hours of work: Part-time. An average of 10 to 15 hours a week, flexible
Start date to be determined.
$28 per hour, or commensurate with experience.
• Relevant degree and/or experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Experience applying for grants
• Strong supervisory, administrative and management skills, including computer literacy
• Ability to negotiate and make effective decisions
• Ability to network and optimize relationships internally and externally
• Background working with marginalized communities and those experiencing homelessness
First Unitarian Fellowship of Nanaimo
595 Townsite Road, Nanaimo, BC V9S 1K9
This position will remain open until filled by a suitable candidate.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!