COSTI REQUIRES A TALENT ACQUISITION SPECIALIST FOR ITS HEAD OFFICE
COSTI is a multicultural organization providing social services, settlement, employment, and language training services. For more information about COSTI, please visit our website at www.costi.org.
The successful candidate will be a member of the HR team and report to the Director of Human Resources. As a Talent Acquisition Specialist, you will be an integral part of a collaborative team focused on delivering seamless services and programs and responsible for full cycle recruitment.
This is a full-time non-union contract management position.
• Facilitate full-cycle recruitment with hiring managers and fully support the recruitment process from start to finish
• Manage a high volume of union and non-union requisitions ranging from administrative roles to senior leadership positions, as assigned
• Conduct intake meetings to ensure full understanding of the positions you are recruiting for
• Provide guidance to hiring managers on interviewing, best hiring practices and market conditions impacting your search
• Identify the best and most cost-effective sourcing methods
• Prepare internal and external job postings to attract qualified talent
• Proactively build talent pools, using networks social media and the ATS
• Complete offers to successful candidates and negotiate terms of employment
• Provide training and support for the ATS to other users as required
• Create talent acquisition strategies/plans for various recruitment projects
• Degree in Human Resources and CHRP certification
• Three (3) years’ experience providing high volume recruiting services within a corporate Human Resources Department
• Must have experience recruiting in a unionized environment working within the parameters of a collective agreement.
• Demonstrated knowledge of employment standards, human rights and labour relations as it relates to recruitment
• Experience recruiting within the Not for Profit social services sector eg: education, shelter services, employment services.
• Ability to implement creative recruitment strategies and the skills
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Windows, Word, Excel (V Look Up, Pivot Tables), Outlook) and an Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including active listening skills
• Second language skills would be considered an asset
• Hands on experience on working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV an asset.
• Highly developed organizational and time-management skills
• Ability to work independently while also being a collaborative and productive member of a recruitment team
During COVID-19 incumbent will be working virtually, however once COVID restrictions are lifted, candidate will be expected to work from the above address on occasion.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!