Are you ready for a career that has it all… professional and personal rewards and an opportunity to make a difference? Are you committed to improving lives and building community?
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is searching for an energetic, high-functioning, community-minded individual to join our team.
As a member of the operations team, the Office Administrator will be responsible for:
• A wide range of administrative and clerical duties that support all areas of the organization.
• Providing the vital first point of contact for donors and stakeholders in a manner that is consistent with United Way values.
• Playing an important role in shaping the long-term success of the organization during an exciting time of transition and change.
The successful candidate will have:
• a strong commitment to helping community;
• a good attitude with a high level of enthusiasm and energy;
• the ability to work individually and collaboratively as part of a team;
• excellent time management, communication, interpersonal and organizational skills;
• proficient skills in Outlook, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Excel, a working knowledge of other Microsoft Office suite applications and an ability to learn new software and database systems;
• the ability to work with a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail;
• the ability to respond to numerous demands from various areas of the organization;
• the ability to handle interruptions and multi-task, and
• the ability to respect confidentiality and be bondable.
Preference will be given to candidates with certification and/or a course in administration and a minimum of five years of directly related experience in a dynamic administrative role/environment.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area is proud to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, and the personal reward of being part of a team devoted to building community.
United Way of Saskatoon and Area encourages applications from individuals within identified equity groups, as defined by the Saskatchewan Human Rights Commission. United Way of Saskatoon and Area relies on section 48 of The Saskatchewan Human Rights Code for this measure.
A full job description is available online at www.unitedwaysaskatoon.ca.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!