Location/Lieu: 20 Jarvis St Hamilton ON
Position/Poste: Part time Service Delivery Worker (25 hrs weekly) Monday to Friday and on call
Duties / Fonctions:
- Using the electronic Quatro Scheduling system, the SDW will develop and revise ongoing master schedules for both consumer and staff in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Develop and revise as needed, a master schedule, in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Provide hours of service monthly reports to Supervisor.
- Ensure consumer-focused service delivery and refer service complaints to supervisor for follow-up.
- Provide administration support for Programs (i.e. correspondence, file management, co-ordinate staff meetings, orientation and training etc).
- Payroll processing and verifying of personal expense statements to meet set deadlines identified by the payroll schedule.
- Carrying the after hours phone based on a rotating on-call schedule to cover evenings and weekends for consumers and staff.
- Assists consumers in their own homes with activities of daily living in accordance with individual service plans and with March of Dimes Canada policies and procedures.
- Travel is required.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work under pressure within deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer hardware and software including MS Office, Navision and Quatro or equivalent scheduling system
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Flexible to changing demands of the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and math accuracy
- Excellent writing and proofing skills; exceptional organizational skills
- Scheduling experience an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Salary Range/Échelle des salaires: $17.59 (and on call compensation)
Applications accepted until October 18, 2021
Send application and resume to/Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Allison Winger
Position: Community Support Supervisor
Address 20 Jarvis St Hamilton, ON
Telephone:905 528-4261 ext 4219
March of Dimes Canada is committed to a workforce that is reflective of the diverse populations that we serve. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and accessibility standards across Canada, March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible.