Reporting to the Finance Supervisor and working in coordination with the Housing department this position is responsible for coordinating housing services provided by KPP. This includes day-to-day financial operations, tenant relations and maintenances functions for the KPP housing portfolio while maintaining compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. The Finance/Housing Coordinator will ensure the consistent implementation of strategic goals of KPP. Maintain effective working relationships with employees and tenants of all properties owned and operated by KPP.
· Maintain appropriate and adequate flow of information to the Supervisors of Housing and Finance for timely decision making
· Participate in strategic and capital planning ,
· Participate in the development of policies and procedures to support the achievement of the department and agency objectives
CUSTOMER SERVICE PROCESSES
· Receive tenant applications and ensure accuracy/completeness, file accordingly
· Maintenance of internal transfer list
· Act as back up for tenant onboarding
· Maintain tenants electronic file and ensure database is up to date
· Field inquiries & complaints from public/tenants
· Prepare yearly rent receipts for tenants
· Provide back up support at remote office sites as necessary
· Act as back up to the Housing Supervisor for Rent Calculations in accordance with legislation
· Enter and track work orders in collaboration with the maintenance staff
Repairs & Maintenance
· Tenant chargebacks in coordination with maintenance staff and Housing Supervisor
· Diploma in Accounting – 3 year program, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
·Experience within a non-profit organization an asset
· Experience and knowledge in dealing with accounting systems, budgets, internal controls, business planning, and asset management.
· High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office.
· High level of communication skills required;
· Sound and effective planning, time management, problem solving, analytical & evaluation skills;
· Effective interpersonal and teamwork skills to work as an effective team leader and/or member of a variety of teams at all levels of the organization;
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!