COSTI REQUIRES AN ASSISTANT MANGER MULTI-MEDIA
FOR ITS KEELE LOCATION
COSTI is a multicultural organization providing social services, settlement,
employment, and language training services. For more information about COSTI,
please visit our website at www.costi.org.
The Assistant Manager Multi-Media is responsible for providing support for day-to-day requests on social media and digital strategy needs for COSTI’s Orientation to Ontario (O2O) and International Student Connect (ISC) programs. This position is responsible for managing several digital and engagement projects and tools while contributing to the development of overall communication strategies. The role is also meant to deliver compelling research, insights, and ideas. The Assistant Manager Multi-Media acts as the technical web and multimedia specialist team member.
This is a full-time non-union position scheduled to work 35 hours per week.
- Develops content and updates agency website using content management system and HTML, ensuring that content is accurate, links are current; updates on time sensitive material made as needed.
- Conducts general website maintenance including optimizing search engines, addressing deficiencies; makes recommendations and implements changes/improvements where appropriate.
- Prepares content, layout and release of frequent electronic communications to stakeholders including brochures, mass mailings, e-newsletters, event listings, media/public announcements, social media posts and other communication elements.
- Identifies, gathers, and analyzes information from a variety of large, complex data sets to understand client's behavior and market trends.
- Responsible for strategic planning, analysis, and data management on key digital projects to help build brand experiences, connected across the client's journey.
- Drives client engagement strategies as an expression of broader brand strategies, developing tactical campaigns across email, web, search, media, and social (as well as emergent technologies)
- Creates engagement plans for COSTI's Orientation to Ontario (O2O) and International Student Connect (ISC) programs, across emerging and established markets.
- Responsible for data analysis, aggregation, and processing methodologies for client engagement initiatives as well as measuring the efficiency and effectiveness of digital channels.
- Develops strategic and engaging content for O2O and ISC social media channels and newsletter, and advise on best ways to transform storytelling content for marketing initiatives.
- Moderates and monitors comments and responses on social media.
- Moderates and monitors comments and responses to the programs' chatbot and mobile app.
- Identifies news, topics, trends, developments, and resources to support content creation.
- Supports and generates bold social media campaigns to differentiate, drive traffic, and increase the programs' awareness and engagement.
- Partners with team to distill insights, and build comprehensive strategies that include clients' journeys, mapping messaging, tactics, and campaign blueprints.
- Community College or professional certificate in Communications, Digital Marketing, or relevant domain, and three years’ experience in Social Media Management and/or Content Coordination.
- Demonstrated advanced knowledge understanding of web design, structure, position, and search engines; including website administration, editing and writing, working with content management systems; and editing tools such as HMTL.
- Demonstrated experience working with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, or other design programs.
- Analytics and Reporting experience (Google Analytics/Adobe Analytics, social media analytic tools such as Hootsuite)
- Knowledge of social media marketing (earned and paid) and SEM/PPC/CPM
- Strong understanding of basic SEM and SEO principles
- Demonstrated ability to produce high-end multimedia presentations.
- Demonstrated communication, writing, copyediting, and research skills.
- Ability to speak and write in French is an asset.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with particular emphasis on attention to detail.
- Demonstrated success in contributing to effective teamwork coupled with the ability to work independently in a high pressure-demanding environment.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently, take decisions, and respond to multiple priorities and to meet deadlines successfully under pressure.