Employment, Language and Social Enterprise Programs
Why you should apply with us:
At MOSAIC, we take pride in having a supportive, diverse, and inclusive workplace where employees can trust that their ideas and contributions are valued. We have been recognized in the 2019 List of Best Workplaces™ in Canada (100-999 employees), the 2020 list of Best Workplaces Managed by Women and 2021 List of Best Workplaces™ in Canada (100-999 employees) by the Great Place to Work® Institute. We are one of Canada’s largest employment and settlement organizations with 45 years of experience engaging 350 staff and more than 600 volunteers. Our employees benefit from incorporating many diverse perspectives, taking part in training and career growth opportunities. Come join a vibrant organization and make a difference in someone’s life today!
Join our team!
Employment, Language, and Social Enterprise
ABOUT THE POSITION:
Under the general supervision of the Manager, the Coordinator is responsible for: development, strategizing and delivery of overall operations, marketing, and outreach activities with an emphasis on quality assurance, and supervision of staff and volunteers. The coordinator works with internal, community, agency, and funding partners.
· Be familiar with MOSAIC’S vision, mission, values, strategic plan, and integrated client service delivery approach, program and/or project proposals and contracts, and your role in achieving the goals and contractual outcomes of the department
· Create, implement, and optimize marketing/engagement strategies, to achieve department program/campaign goals – using both digital and traditional marketing techniques
· Write, proofread, and edit marketing material across different media, including social media and other online channels, and print marketing materials
· Create and maintain new marketing materials and align to brand standards
· Supports recruitment activities, marketing campaigns, special events, and conferences as assigned
· Perform regular analysis and reports on marketing activities
· Liaise with external vendors and partners to design and execute promotional campaigns and support business development and external relationship development
· Ensure marketing materials meet MOSAIC and funder standards for brand consistency
· Research and evaluate competitor marketing and digital content
· Perform administrative duties related to the program or project, as assigned
· With the manager, supervise staff and volunteers assigned to this position
· Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, communications, social services management, or a related field, or a certificate or diploma or course work in related fields, or a combination of relevant training and experience.
· Minimum two years of experience working with marketing, and outreach activities.
· Experience managing social media accounts and websites.
· Experience developing marketing strategies and analysis to identify solutions/trends in the market.
· Graphic design skills and experience using Adobe Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere)
· Current and satisfactory Criminal Record Check required
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Experience leading a team of diverse staff; including interviewing, training, supervising performance and implementing change as required.
· Excellent interpersonal, cross-cultural, written, and verbal communication skills.
· Flexible, adaptable and multitasker, able to work on different projects efficiently
· Able to adjust approach to meet goals of the annual business plan in respect to marketing.
· Comfortable stepping in for the manager as required.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, Teams, database software, and able to operate standard office equipment
· Excellent problem-solving, collaboration and organizational skills
· Tactful, discrete, diplomatic, patient, flexible and possesses cultural sensitivity and excellent judgement
• Ability to speak a second language will be considered an asset
· Work with immigrant populations and/or diverse cultural backgrounds an asset
This is a full-time position
Annual salary commensurate with the level experience and qualifications
We offer a competitive benefits package with contracts of at least one year in length.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please apply via email. In the subject line of your email, please type:
“Your Name – Marketing Coordinator, Employment, Language and Social Enterprise Programs”
Please submit a cover letter and resume in PDF/Word format.
Address your cover letter to:
Hiring Team – Employment Programs
5575 Boundary Road
Vancouver, BC V5R 2P9
We thank all applicants for their interest. However, only applicants considered for an interview will be contacted. Before applying, you must be legally permitted to work in Canada through citizenship or permanent resident status. If you have a work permit, please ensure that it allows you to work for the duration of the position.
DEADLINE TO APPLY:
Ongoing until filled
18th October 2021
MOSAIC is committed to promoting equal employment opportunities for all members of the community
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!