Employer Lead Generator
Who we are: Job Skills offers employment solutions connecting the skills of job seekers with the needs of employers to create a more vibrant community.
What we need: Results-driven individuals who:
- Are inspired by helping people achieve their employment goals and enjoys building relationships with the employer and business community
- Have demonstrated experience in sales, negotiation, building partnerships, innovation, coaching and facilitating change
- Have post-secondary education in a Social Services related field, Human Resources, Marketing, Recruitment or a combination of related education and relevant work experience
- Experience in the health care sector considered an asset
- Have well-developed interpersonal, communication and relationship-building skills
- Have knowledge of community agencies, services, resources and employers within the community
- Have a valid Driver’s license and access to a reliable vehicle
What you will do: The Employer Lead Generator supports the activities of the Job Skills Employment Programs and Services activities by:
- Expanding the organization’s database of prospects by conducting research to generate new leads
- Promoting Job Skills employer engagement strategy to create and maintaining working relationships with employers
- Screening employers for suitability and relevancy
- Helping employers determine needs, develop job descriptions and arrange for interviews of potential employees
- Promoting the organization and its pool of talent
- Performing on-site and virtual visits to employment locations
- Reviewing Job Skills client pool to determine sector recruitment
- Implementing marketing strategy and attending specific promotional activities
- Participating in webinars, in person events, conferences and networks with peers and target audience to identify opportunities
- Identifying, developing and/or strengthening working relationships with ethno-cultural-specific community groups to ensure community service providers’ connectedness to the community they serve
- Using excellent customer service skills on the phone, virtually and in person to deal tactfully and effectively with partners, organizations, government, and the general public
- Meeting targets and objectives as set by management and funding requirements
- Developing monthly summary reports and completing other administrative duties as necessary
- Maintaining the electronic database (hard files as required)
- Maintaining accurate, up-to-date documentation of employers
- Researching and analyzing current and future job market trends; identifying opportunities in the hidden job market that are relevant to Job Skills client base service standards
- Education/certifications: Post-secondary education, in sales, human resources or marketing preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in sales and/or social service sector
- Building Collaborations/Partnerships
- Client Service Focused
- Analytical Thinking
- Persuasive Communication
- Problem Solving
What you will get: In addition to the satisfaction gained from helping people reach their goals, Job Skills offers a competitive salary and benefits package!
If you are interested in this employment opportunity, please read on to learn more about Job Skills, how you can apply to this exciting position and become part of our growing Job Skills Team!
Job Skills is a forward thinking, not-for-profit, charitable organization that is constantly developing or implementing new Programs to help individuals achieve economic independence. In doing so, we aim to contribute to the economic and social viability of our community. We are ethical, client-focused, performance-oriented and believe in the personal growth of our staff, our community and our clients.
As an Employer Lead Generator with Job Skills, you will work for a high performing organization that is dedicated to assisting individuals in achieving their employment goals.
Job Skills is committed to fostering a workplace that is both inclusive and representative of the communities we serve. As a diverse workplace incorporates a variety of backgrounds and perspectives, we believe that being a diverse and inclusive organization is essential to achieving success and client satisfaction in all Job Skills’ Services and Programs. To meet these objectives, we invite all qualified candidates from diverse backgrounds to apply. Please be advised that accommodation is available upon request.
We thank all applicants, but only those to be interviewed will be contacted. Please indicate the position title, and job reference number in the email subject line and tell us how you learned about this opportunity in your cover letter.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!