Permanent full-time position - 35 hours/week
Location: Hamilton, with travel
Salary Range: $58,035 - $ 67,657
Reporting to the Director of the Réseau en immigration francophone du Centre-Sud-Ouest (CSO), the Promotion and Marketing Project Officer is responsible for providing administrative support to CSO officers, planning, designing, producing and implementing promotion and marketing products and services to support the promotion and marketing needs and priorities of the Réseau en immigration francophone du CSO.
- Design, plan and assist in the implementation of internal and external communication plans
- Design, research, write, edit, produce and distribute a wide range of print and electronic communication and promotional materials: Power Point presentations, newsletters, directories, flyers, posters, promotional items and more
- In collaboration with the Project Officers, maintain the database of Support Network partners in the Central-Southwest region
Coordinate the development and writing of Network articles for the various newsletters (Infolettre, etc.)
- In collaboration with the project officers, manage, write and maintain the content of the Network's website
- Write and distribute press releases and media advisories, maintain media relations, and update a press review
- Produce content for social media (text, graphics, video and chat)
- Write, edit and translate, in French and English, various texts and documents for external and/or internal audiences
- Manage the RIFCSO website, social media and GuideMoi mobile application
- Participate in the development of promotional or media events: writing and designing promotional materials, etc.
- Promote and market the various activities of the Network, including regional and local forums, Francophone immigration week, etc.
- Participate in team and planning meetings
- Draft, produce and process correspondence, reports, minutes and other documents, maintain the filing and retention system and ensure follow-up
- Monitor, analyze and report on the performance of various marketing initiatives and make recommendations to optimize performance
- Support the logistics of meetings and special events: transportation of participants, reservation of rooms, equipment and catering, preparation of documents
- Perform any other related tasks deemed relevant by the Director of the RIFCSO
Specific Skills and Requirements
Please send us your cover letter and resume written in French or English.
The CSC is committed to the principle of equal access to employment. Accommodations are available upon request. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.