We envision a matriarchal community where all Indigenous women in BC are safe and respected with a sense of belonging and connection to cultural traditions. To bring our vision into reality, we advocate for systems change and provide Indigenous, culturally safe learning and other holistic supports to strengthen family systems and uplift Indigenous women.
Under the direction of Home Care Services Management, the childcare worker’s primary responsibility is child-minding. Childcare is performed when a caregiver is away, unwell or attending appointments.
• Meal preparation
• Light housekeeping
• Report to Management about service delivery results and client experience.
• Minimum of 2 years experience working with small children and infants.
• Recent criminal record check required.
• First Aid certification required.
• Housekeeping experience.
• Ability to prepare meals.
• Excellent observational and documentation skills.
• Ability to prepare written reports when needed.
• Indigenous cultural heritage is an asset.
Rate of Pay: $20.00 per hour, dependent upon experience. May qualify for benefits after a 3-month probation period.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!