Manager, Keele & Finch
Job ID# 117 ISAGE & READY Bridge Programs
Full-time / Starting ASAP
International Skills Applied to Geriatrics (ISAGE) and the new Recruitment for Equity, Accessibility and Diversity (READY) bridge training programs are delivered from the North office in partnership with George Brown College and other stakeholders. ISAGE provides internationally trained professionals with essential skills for successful integration into the Canadian labour market in the field of Social Services and Geriatrics. Project READY offers an alternative career pathway for internationally trained professionals with relevant backgrounds to integrate into the field of Recruitment and Job Development.
The individual in this position will:
• Manage start-up of the new project READY, establish partnerships for the program, create agreements, lead effective promotion and ensure referrals, launch Advisory Committee, oversee program delivery
• Lead and be accountable for the program curriculum development and implementation for all project components, liaise with various program stakeholders to ensure content relevance and continuous improvement for meeting all project outcomes
• Take full responsibility for data reporting, including internal systems, such as Salesforce, and external funder requirements, such as CaMS
• Provide full management of both Project READY and ISAGE bridge training programs and ensure meeting all outcomes and reporting obligations as per funder agreements
• Responsible for eligible and suitable client outreach/recruitment and achieving outcomes for both programs to meet set targets
• Oversee all aspects of staff management, hiring and performance including new staff orientation and onboarding
• Collaborate closely with Newcomer Operational Manager on budget reporting, monitoring expenses, and resolving financial issues
• Provide management back-up to other programs when needed
• Provide management back-up to JVS Employment Source overseeing client service
• Support leadership in ongoing program development, evaluation and continuous improvement ensuring that the procedures, processes and performance commitments, funding, outcomes and program expenditure is in compliance with our funder agreements
• Provide management and leadership to ensure ongoing communication among staff, community partners and funders.
Qualifications & Experience:
• Educational background in HR and/or Social Work with at least 2 years of management experience in a similar role
• Proven written and verbal communication and report writing skills for internal and external communications
• Demonstrated ability in building and maintaining internal and external partnerships as well as advisory groups, developing and following agreements
• Demonstrated strength in motivating, coaching, problem solving, decision making, hiring, staff management and development, and proven ability to implement and meet performance management standards
• In-depth knowledge of Bridging and Employment Ontario Service Models
• Excellent interpersonal and organizational skills with strong cultural sensitivity and understanding of newcomer needs
• Strong computer skills, ability to learn and implement databases, analyze data, produce reports and make improvements
• Experience administering budgets and financial reporting
• Demonstrated ability to multi-task and excellent time management in meeting tight deadlines
• A Police Vulnerable Sector Check is required for this position.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit their resume & covering letter here.
JVS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. If you require accommodation in order to submit your application, please contact JVS directly.
Our agency embraces diversity and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
We thank all applicants for their interest in our agency, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!