Location/Lieu: Hamilton OAS 20 Jarvis St. Hamilton ON L8R 1M2
Position/Poste: Part Time Service Delivery Worker (SDW), 25hrs/week
- Using the electronic Quatro Scheduling system, the SDW will develop and revise ongoing master schedules for both consumer and staff in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Develop and revise as needed, a master schedule, in accordance with the consumer service and budgeted hours.
- Provide hours of service monthly reports to Supervisor.
- Ensure consumer-focused service delivery and refer service complaints to supervisor for follow-up.
- Provide administration support for Programs (i.e. correspondence, file management, co-ordinate staff meetings, orientation and training etc).
- Payroll processing and verifying of personal expense statements to meet set deadlines identified by the payroll schedule.
- Carrying the after-hours phone based on a rotating on-call schedule to cover evenings and weekends for consumers and staff.
- Assists consumers in their own homes with activities of daily living in accordance with individual service plans and with March of Dimes Canada policies and procedures.
- High School Graduate or equivalent
- Ability to take initiative, multi-task and work under pressure within deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer hardware and software including MS Office, Navision and Quatro or equivalent scheduling system
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Flexible to changing demands of the job
- Excellent interpersonal skills, communication skills, and math accuracy
- Excellent writing and proofing skills; exceptional organizational skills
- Scheduling experience an asset
- Must have a valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
Salary Range/Échelle des salaires: $18.06
Applications accepted until/Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au 01/15/2022
Send application and resume to/Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Allison Winger
Position: Community Support Supervisor
Address: 20 Jarvis St Hamilton,ON L8R 1M2
Telephone: 905-528-4261 ext 4219
March of Dimes Canada has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by receiving all required doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to the commencement of their employment, or as otherwise recommended by public health authorities. We will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or on the basis of any other protected ground, as required under applicable human rights legislation.
March of Dimes Canada is committed to a workforce that is reflective of the diverse populations that we serve. We welcome applications from qualified individuals from all backgrounds. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA), and accessibility standards across Canada, March of Dimes Canada will provide accommodations to job applicants with disabilities throughout the recruitment process. If you require any accommodations, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs. We are committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible.