As a Fundraising Coordinator, you will take on a central role that supports Frontlines’ revenue-generating activities, which include donations, corporate sponsorships, community development, and other fundraising events. Additionally, you will develop proposals for funding opportunities and write grants. You will also work with the Communications/Outreach Coordinator to design and execute outreach activities that further increase the outcomes and impact of Frontlines’ programs and services.
Key responsibilities include:
- Approach all aspects of your work with passion and commitment. Consistently taking a results-driven approach to Frontlines fundraising objectives.
- Acting as a point of contact enquiries, assessing, and responding to immediate short-term fundraising opportunities as they arise while providing best practice donor care experience.
- Oversight and development of existing and new fundraising campaigns and events.
- Input and maintain records of our donors and donations on our fundraising database (Keela)
- More specifically work with the Admin/Finance team and other teams to efficiently manage and reconcile incoming donation information, including cheques, cash, money orders, online statements, credit card payments, and e-transfers. That information is entered and coded in Keela and donors are thanked within agreed timescales.
- Establish, maintain, and grow relationships with donors and corporate sponsors
- Support the preparation process for meetings with donors and prospective donors e.g., by drafting briefing notes, making appointments, organising logistics, research, etc.
- Assist with the drafting and production of clear and visually compelling donor reports, funding proposals, grants and presentations.
- Work well in collaboration with communications/outreach and event planning teams.
- Develop fundraising strategies and participate in Fundraising Committee meetings.
- Other tasks as assigned
Skills and Qualifications:
- Demonstrated experience of excellence in fundraising, community engagement and outreach
- Demonstrated experience working in multi-ethnic, high-density, urban communities
- Demonstrated strong leadership skills
- Familiarity with online platforms and design softwares: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Canva
- Familiarity with fundraising database: Keela or similar
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with keen attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve and suggest workable solutions
- Ability to write grants, develop proposals and campaigns
- Experience in budget preparation, forecasting, monitoring, and reporting
- Valid Driver’s licence with a clean driver’s abstract and access to a vehicle is an asset
- Lived experience similar to the youth that we serve is considered an asset
- Working towards CFRE designation
- Vaccine policy exists at Frontlines. Please ask or identify in your cover letter and resume
- Diploma or Degree in Fundraising, Community Development, Marketing and/or other related fields
Conditions of Employment:
The successful candidate must provide a Police reference check clearance (vulnerable sector)