- In coordination with the manager and scheduler, this position is responsible for providing duties such as basic housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping and meal preparation to clients in their homes.
- Responsible to carry a caseload of persons with differing abilities including older adults.
- Responsible to assist isolated clients by providing social contact and referring to other community resources.
- Responsible to maintain good communication with the clients, scheduling staff and manager.
- Timely completion and submission of paperwork.
- Attendance at staff meetings and training sessions
- Regular day time shifts – no weekends, evening or holidays
- Flexible schedule
- Paid travel time
- Reliable transportation with valid drivers license
- Proof of Vaccination
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work with people of a variety of ages, abilities and backgrounds
- Satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Welfare checks.
Completion of training modules upon hire