International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA) is a not-for-profit professional association with over 29,000 members worldwide. IIBA supports the business analysis community and discipline through the development of standards of practice, certification programs, as well as on-line and face-to-face networking opportunities through our website, local Chapters, and conferences.
IIBA is the world’s leading association for business analysis, dedicated to advancing the profession and uniting a community of professionals to deliver better business outcomes.
IIBA is a rapidly growing organization, and, as such, any candidate hired into this position should find opportunities for a rewarding career with opportunities for personal and professional growth. We have a great compensation and benefits package and employ self-directed go getters who thrive on innovation and best in breed practices. If you are passionate about supporting a growing profession, then this may be the place for you.
All employees work virtually from home office; therefore a minimum requirement is that employees have home office space and high-speed internet. This role requires employees to work non-standard hours to support global needs, employees are generally expected to be able to work during standard core hours (i.e. 9am to 5pm EST) when non-standard hours are not required.
IIBA is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require an accommodation, we will work with you to meet your needs. Applicants need to make their needs known in advance.
For more information on IIBA or to join our association please visit our website at: www.iiba.org.
Working closely with the Events and Communications team supporting the Marketing department, the Membership/Chapters Team and other stakeholders to create and execute integrated product marketing programs and communications campaigns for the organization including: leading marketing campaigns, contact data management and reporting, understanding distribution channels, leveraging delivery/promotional vehicles, the development and execution of marketing campaigns, and acting as a liaison with key business portfolios to achieve targeted marketing priorities.
- Responsible for partnering with stakeholders to lead messaging evaluation and marketing campaigns, including taking ownership of all publicly used content for designated product lines and positively representing the marketing department as the point-of-contact for that product line regarding all marketing needs.
- Establish an integrated marketing campaign portfolio plan to manage, maintain and communicate a calendar of key deliverables.
- Responsible for the planning, development and launch of product marketing and communication campaigns and related systems support to:
- Engage with product portfolio managers to elicit the required information for communications champaign development
- Add value and direction at all stages of the product lifecycle, including the necessary requirements for a new launch
- Liaise with campaign stakeholders to ensure timelines are met
- Create and execute campaign tactics, creative materials, reporting and other campaign supporting duties as required
- Develop lead generation tactics across campaigns in line with the business objectives by leveraging established marketing systems, tools and procedures
- Conduct market research to support product-market fit assumptions
- Create business cases, forecasting, project management tools, custom reporting and other data management tools to adequately support marketing campaign projections and results
- Support communication and event needs, as required
- Collect and curate marketing content in support of product marketing campaigns.
- Advance the development of KPI measurements through effective reporting, analytics, and campaign optimization aligned with strategic growth initiatives.
- Work closely with the various cross-functional teams to ensure consistent messaging and coordination of efforts across all promotional activities, marketing systems, and other processes impacting marketing priorities.
- Complete and share, post-campaign assessment(s) identifying key learnings for incorporation into subsequent campaigns.
- Manage Marketing email calendar, including set-up and deployment of emails to support digital marketing, building strategic marketing processes, and using reports to make data-driven decisions.
- Support public, lead generation, and sponsored webinars.
- Work with internal teams on securing speakers, promotion copywriting, managing timelines, webinar execution, and maintaining the webinar calendar.
- Flexibility to work on a variety of different projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration, or any other related field is preferred. Equivalent educational requirements will be considered.
- 4 years of experience working in a marketing related field.
- Must have experience with Pardot, Salesforce, and Zoom.
- Expert knowledge of current digital marketing trends, practices and tools are necessary to be successful in this role.
- Must have experience effectively working remotely.
- Good understanding of the practice of Business Analysis is preferred.
- Superior communication skills (both verbal and written) that facilitate clear communication, reporting and presentations.
- Possess a positive attitude, excellent interpersonal skills and work ethics to uphold the standards of behavior and culture at IIBA.