DONOR AND ADMINISTRATIVE COORDINATOR
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Donor and Administrative Coordinator is a support level position,
perfect for a person with proven customer service, administration and accounting experience. Responsible for
managing the day-to-day circulation of the reception desk including visitors, callers, and online inquiries. You
provide exceptional customer experience to all who enter the building, call the office, or graciously make
donations or purchases that support Lung Saskatchewan.
Lung Saskatchewan believes that good lung health is essential for everyone's well-being and quality of life. Our
programs and services focus on protecting lung health, preventing lung disease, and ensuring that the right
resources are available for those who need them. Thanks to our work, Saskatchewan has seen tremendous
strides in lung health policies, research, education, and patient support.
• Provide an exceptional level of customer service to both internal and external stakeholders, serving as the first point of contact to the public
• Facilitate Radon kit sales
• Open, distribute, and prepare outgoing mail to and for staff
• Responds to general inquiries; provides information and directs the incoming calls to appropriate departments, programs, or other agencies
• Uses Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software to maintain customer records with an attention to detail
• Communicate freely with customers over email, by phone, and in-person by asking questions, listening
carefully, and showing empathy to understand their wants and how we may help; including customer service and solicitation for campaigns
• Understands diverse family relationships and conventions to merge duplicate CRM contacts
• Investigating CRM information to fix inaccurate data like invalid phone numbers or missing postal codes
• Meticulously communicate memorial donations to surviving family members
Financial and Donor Data Management
• Management of donor database including inputting correct and accurate data, entry of all donor gifts,
pledges, and donor information
• Produces tax receipts, thank you and acknowledgement phone calls or letters in a timely manner
• Prepare deposits and related financial reports
• Process credit card payments
• Download and process all online donations and donations from online charitable platforms
• Prepare and process accounts payable
• Provide support to the Development team in event logistics and stakeholder inquiries and triage
• Update event tracking and database, assisting with any related follow-up as needed
• Provide support at Community Engagement events
• Positive & Energetic attitude with a love for delivering excellent customer service
• Confident self-starter with a strong propensity for organization and ability to manage multiple
• A minimum of 2-3 years of related experience, preferably within a dynamic not-for-profit environment.
Complementary education and training is a benefit
• Exceptional verbal and written communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and working knowledge of CRM systems
• Ability to be respectful in managing expectations of a wide range of stakeholders
• Strong problem-solving skills; able to find innovative solutions with limited time
• Ability to work collaboratively within a team and independently with minimal supervision
• Office located in Saskatoon. Regular in-person office hours between Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!