Do you want a purpose filled life? Are you looking for work-life balance? Are you enthusiastic about supporting a team that provides superior services and care to clients? Are you results focused with an emphasis on quality and quantity standards with great attention to detail? Do you thrive in a diverse and change-positive work environment? Do you value a professional, positive, and supportive team?
Join Interval House’s Growing Team:
The Residential Program team is a group of caring, dedicated staff that provides programs and services that include a 30-bed shelter service, a 24-Hour Crisis Line, a Women’s Program, a Children’s Program.
The Administrative Coordinator position will report to the Residential Program Co-Managers.
Job Type: Permanent Full-Time
Hours of Work: 35 hours per week
Work Arrangement: Hybrid flexible
Location: Toronto, Ontario
You will benefit from:
• Work/Life balance
• Competitive compensation
• Employer fully paid Group Insurance benefits
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid vacation and sick benefits
• RRSP benefits
• Career growth and professional development opportunities
Do you have?
• Relevant education and experience in general administration
• Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent computer skills and ability to use and develop database effectiveness
Apply your education and knowledge to make a difference in women’s lives by:
• Providing administrative support for the shelter services and programs that ensure client’s safety, security, and wellbeing
• Providing coverage support to the Residential Program team that ensures continuous client services
Strengthen your skills and abilities in:
• Excellent organizing and time management abilities
• Interpersonal relationships and customer services
• Time management and attention to detail
• Documentation and digital records management and reporting
• New projects/challenges
Established in 1973, Interval House is Canada’s first shelter for women and children experiencing abuse. We are trailblazers in the campaign for women’s empowerment and independence and we provide innovative, specialized, and transformative services that help to break the cycle of intimate partner violence.
Good to Know:
We thank all applicants. Please note, only applicants who meet the requirements will be contacted.
Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination (including booster shot) against Covid-19 is required before hire date.
Must be eligible to commit to a permanent employment contract.
All successful applicants must agree to undergo a police vulnerable sector check.
Interval House demonstrates its commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion, respect in the workplace and does not condone any form of discrimination and workplace violence.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!