LOOKING TO INCREASE YOUR HOUSEHOLD INCOME?
We are looking for a new team member to help make a difference in our community!
- Flexible Schedules – Family Friendly Hours
- No evening, week-ends or shift work
- Paid Mileage
- Extended Health Benefits
- Paid training opportunities
- In coordination with the manager and scheduler, this position is responsible for providing duties such as basic housekeeping, laundry, grocery shopping and meal preparation to clients in their homes.
- Responsible to carry a caseload of persons with differing abilities including older adults.
- Responsible to assist isolated clients by providing social contact and referring to other community resources.
- Responsible to maintain good communication with the clients, scheduling staff and manager.
- Timely completion and submission of paperwork.
- Attendance at staff meetings and training sessions
- Reliable transportation with valid drivers licence
- Strong communication skills
- Able to work independently
- Able to work with people of a variety of ages, abilities and backgrounds
- Satisfactory Criminal Record and Child Welfare checks, COVID 19 Vaccination
- Completion of training modules upon hire