Location/Lieu: Victoria, BC
Position/Poste: Program Assistant- Employment Services BC
- Provide direct support to the Employment Services team to ensure program adherence to provincial contract requirements, which includes but not limited to contract management and reporting, and specific process adherence.
- Establish good foundational processes (contract management, data entry, reporting and analysis, and records management) to ensure contract compliance, and smooth program operation.
- Provide direct training to staff on workflows and process which includes but not limited to program requirements, data requirements, and contract approval workflow.
- Assist with core service and claims processing by helping to review, correct, and resolve declined claims and core services.
- Provide a wide range of administrative support which includes but not limited to maintaining office equipment, meeting and greeting clients, preparing for meetings, daily and weekly data entry, maintaining office supplies, generating and maintaining accurate records (electronic and manual), inputting financial data and generating financial reports (invoicing and purchase orders) etc.
- Post-secondary education in a related field of study
- 2 years of experience in general office administration
- Experience in a rehabilitation or employment services setting
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral; ability to produce grammatically accurate emails, letters and informal communications
- Familiarity with WorkBC, including ICM Database is an asset
- Excellent numeric skills, with proven ability (through formal qualifications and/or experience)
- Strong IT skills – Word, Excel, PowerPoint, email and databases
- Strong financial knowledge, including accounting procedures and software; invoice processing and reconciliation
- Excellent interpersonal skills; a team player that has the ability to accept responsibility, and to cooperate and communicate with others to accomplish organizational goals
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately under pressure
- Highly organized and strong time management skills
- Strong customer service focus
- Flexible to changing demands of the job
Salary Range/Échelle des salaires: $45,828 per annum
Applications accepted until/Candidatures acceptées jusqu’au (mm/dd/yy) Until filled
Send application and resume to/Adressez votre demande d’emploi et curriculum vitae à:
Name: Karen Reid
Position: Senior Operations Manager, BC Employment Services
Please note that March of Dimes Canada has a mandatory COVID-19 vaccination policy. All employees must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 by receiving all required doses of a vaccine approved by Health Canada at least 14 days prior to the commencement of their employment, or as otherwise recommended by public health authorities. We will provide reasonable accommodation to individuals who are unable to be vaccinated for medical reasons or on the basis of any other protected ground, as required under applicable human rights legislation.
March of Dimes Canada is committed to a selection process and work environment that is inclusive, equitable and accessible. We welcome applications from qualified individuals that reflect the abilities and diversity of the populations we serve. March of Dimes Canada will proactively provide accessibility solutions to job applicants throughout the recruitment process. If you require accommodation, please notify us and we will work with you to meet your needs.