Corporate Sponsorship and Fundraising Consultant
Are you an experienced fundraiser with a knack for building relationships, wow-ing sponsors, and contributing to
The Ontario Schools Cricket Association (OSCA) promotes the physical and mental health of Ontario youth through
the sport of cricket. We train teachers, equip schools, organize tournaments, and provide programs where students
can get active and have fun. As a growing non-profit, we are seeking the services of a fundraising professional to
help us secure corporate sponsorships and bring our programs to more Ontario youth.
As the OSCA Corporate Sponsorship and Fundraising Consultant, you will:
- Identify opportunities and potential sponsors for OSCA
- Lead fundraising efforts, including outreach to potential sponsors and relationship building with current
- Write proposals and grant applications to secure funding for OSCA programs and services
- Propose new fundraising avenues and improve our approach to attract corporate sponsors and grants
Your Professional Expertise
Our ideal consultant has:
- Proven track record securing, coordinating, and maintaining corporate sponsorships for a sports or
- Excellent written communication skills, ideally with experience in proposal writing and grant writing
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build and manage strong relationships
- Motivated and driven, with the ability to work independently and manage priorities
This role is contract based, working remotely with sponsors. Remuneration will be based on experience at current market rate.
The deadline to submit a proposal in response to the RFP is August 15th, 2022 . Please submit any questions to
by August 15th, 2022.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!