$1,644.32 - $1,862.92 (Bi-weekly)
The Documentation Clerk is responsible for processing documentation such as tenant move-outs, building inspections, Declarations of Income and Assets, pet registration, tenant chargebacks, processing work orders and accounts payable invoices. He/She/They performs property portfolio and property maintenance support functions, provides direct face-to-face and telephone-based customer service to visitors and clients, maintains various databases and current tenant files, and provides general operational support.
The successful candidate will have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Sound practical knowledge of the rules, practices and procedures of office and program administration.
• Sound practical knowledge of Windows based programs including Word and Excel.
• Some knowledge of accounting.
• Good verbal and written communications skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, with good conflict resolution skills.
• Ability to interpret and understand financial documents received from tenants.
• Ability to demonstrate patience and tolerance and exercise tact, diplomacy and good judgement when dealing with a variety of clients, including those of diverse cultural, educational and socio-economic backgrounds and those with difficult behavioural issues.
• Ability to prioritize, multi-task and process a large volume of work in a fast-paced environment with a high degree of accuracy while meeting prescribed deadlines.
• Ability to type minimum 50 wpm.
• Ability and interest in taking initiative, being flexible, adapting to change and contributing in a team environment.
• Ability to assess and respond quickly and effectively to an incident and/or crisis.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!