The successful candidate will facilitate a variety of Family Support programs including Parent Education and our Children’s Mental Health programs. The Facilitator will be responsible for facilitating groups in a warm, safe and stimulating parent/child play based groups. Must have knowledge in children’s anxiety and parenting strategies.
• Related post secondary education preferred. Equivalencies will be considered.
• Post-secondary education in the human services field is an asset
• Satisfactory Criminal , Child Welfare checks, COVID -19 vaccination
• Able to work with people of a variety of ages and backgrounds
• Strong facilitation skills
• Be able to practice self-care and strategies to balance work and personal life
• Commitment to life long learning
• Able to work in a fast paced environment and adapt to evolving program expectations
• Demonstrate abilities in facilitating groups of adult learners
• Experience working with families and children
• Knowledge of child development, children’s mental health
• Strong social and communication skills
• Effective organizational skills
• Open minded and non judgmental, with problem-solving skills and a positive attitude
• See specific job description for knowledge and ability requirements as well as duties and responsibilities.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!