A small association management company is looking for a Bookkeeper/Administrative Assistant to provide support in a broad range of areas. The successful candidate is a self-starter, takes direction and works well with others; is exceptionally organized and has a broad range of high level office skills, including strong computer skills. Experience working in a small office or a non-profit setting will be an asset.
- Handle bank deposits, prepare digital and cheque payments.
- Record all receipts and disbursements.
- Perform monthly reconciliations and prepare financial statements.
- Assist in preparation of annual budgets and forecasts.
- Keep track of bank balances.
- Follow the financial policies of the company and respective client associations.
- Prepare materials for the annual audits.
- Prepare and file GST/HST returns and where necessary, QST returns.
Diversity is a core value at Association and Events Management International. We are passionate about building and sustaining an inclusive and equitable environment for all. We lead with our values and beliefs that enable team members to develop their potential, bring their full self to the workplace, and engage in a world of inclusion. We know that having varied perspectives helps generate better ideas to solve the complex problems of a changing and increasingly diverse world.
We appreciate all applications however only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted. Interested candidates are invited to apply stating compensation expectations.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!