Program Leaders and Supervisors
Is your job fun? Do you enjoy turning up to work every day? Do you have an impact on tomorrow’s adults? If your answer is no to any of these questions, then come join us! Share your passion, talent and excitement with our children and youth in our programs. At BGC Central Vancouver Island we are looking for enthusiastic people that want to spend time making a difference in the lives of our children and youth. If you are up for a fun, challenging yet fulfilling job, this might be the place for you.
What’s in it for you?
• Competitive salary starting at $17.85-$19.30 ($20.40 plus $4 ECE wage enhancement for licensed ECE)
• Education assistance to advance within our organization
• Benefits for Full-time roles including dental care, extended health care, vision care, and paid time off.
• Flexible Schedule
• Full-time or Part-time positions
• Up to 50% reduction on childcare fees
• Paid training and development opportunities
• Assist with developing fun and engaging programs and activities.
• Provide active supervision to children, and ensure their health, safety, and wellness.
• May participate in the development of individual plans for participants as needed.
• Encourage and facilitate the participation of individuals in the program by creating a safe and exciting atmosphere in which children can interact and learn.
• Maintain appropriate records and ensures that all required documentation is accurate and complete (e.g., incident reports, daily log sheets, attendances, etc.).
• Adheres to BGCCVI Policies and Procedures, Community Care and Licensing Regulations, general safety standards and other requirements
• Ensure that the facility is always safe and clean
• Other related duties as assigned.
• Successful completion of a course or a combination of courses of at least 20 hours duration which include child development, guidance, health and safety and nutrition or
• Responsible adult course
• Valid First Aid Certificate with CPR-C
• Class 4 Driver’s license would be considered an asset (or willingness to obtain)
• Successful completion of Agency screening process, including criminal record
Please send your cover letter and resume specifying the position and location you are applying for to
BGC of Central Vancouver Island is an equity employer and encourages applications from persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, Indigenous people, people of all sexual orientations and genders, and others who may contribute to a diverse and inclusive staff team.
We appreciate and thank all applicants for their interest, however only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!