Online Training Facilitator
As AdaptAbilities new Online Training Facilitator you are responsible for researching, developing and delivering online training and teaching curriculum to program participants and employees. In your new role you will be responsible for providing an engaging and inclusive learning environment for all participants and meet pre-determined learning outcomes. As a conscientious OTF you will act with integrity, be open to growth, live our purpose, cultivate teamwork, and put forth an extraordinary effort to empower people with special needs and their families to grow, succeed, and belong.
· Create and deliver high quality interactive lesson plans, activities, and learning in an online learning environment.
· Cultivate and build rapport quickly with all learning participants to foster engagement in the lessons and activities to meet learning objectives.
· Develop relevant and high quality instructional and learning materials and resources to support learning outcomes.
· Work with the Program Manager regarding the development, coordination and enhancement of lesson plans and activities, setting priorities for curriculum and identifying outcomes.
· Conduct research for new program ideas, curriculum and determine potential fit, and viability with organizational outcomes.
· 2-3 years’ experience in related field
· 1+ years’ experience in educational development or instructional design, with an online learning or educational technology focus and delivery
· Experience and working knowledge of online collaboration platforms such as Zoom and Skype
· Comfortable on camera and have a presentable and functional home office
· Experience in operating systems to help diagnose issues with speakers, webcams and microphones
· Ability to exercise good judgment in making decisions.
· Proven ability to carry an assignment to its completion.
· Experience utilizing office applications like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
· Excellent organizational skills and problem-solving abilities
· Flexible and comfortable working independently and collaborating as part of a team
· Clear Police Information Check and Intervention Record Check
This position is a permanent, full-time position, Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 4:30pm, reporting to the Program Manager. This is a 6-month contract position with the possibility of extension.
What we offer:
AdaptAbilities is continually working to be an employer of choice. We offer a competitive salary, a comprehensive health/dental benefit plan, paid wellness days, a flexible spending account, RRSP/TFSA matching, support for professional development, policies and programs that support a balanced lifestyle including access to corporate discount with the City of Edmonton for Activities, Parks and Recreation.
Compensation Package: $48,875 - $57,500
Application Deadline: Until position is filled.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!