MONITORING-EVALUATION-ACCOUNTABLITY AND LEARNING ADVISOR – VOLUNTEER MANDATE
Country: Occupied Palestinian Territory & Israel
City (Assignement Location): Jerusalem
Duration of Mandate: 12 months
Start Date: As soon as possible
In close collaboration with the Oxfam team members in the country of intervention, the MEAL Advisor will be responsible to:
- Develop and enhance Feminist MEAL systems for partners working with Oxfam in oPt, mainly and primarily the partners of the VCP.
- Conduct in-depth MEAL capacities assessment with partners and to elaborate jointly with them capacity strengthening plan.
- Develop and implement an inclusive contextualized feminist MEAL system for the VCP using the joint Oxfam approach in monitoring, evaluation, learning and social responsibility (CAMSA).
- Support MEAL activities of the VCP local and global funds initiatives.
- Collect and provide information for programme monitoring and evaluation reports.
- Train partners and VCP colleagues on Feminist MEAL tools and methodologies.
- Share and embody Oxfam’s commitment to a zero-tolerance policy against behaviour that violates the code of conduct, including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse; intimidation; lack of integrity; corruption and fraud.
- Participate in development efforts in Canada during and after the mandate by contributing to the dissemination of the program, projects, partners, etc. through testimonials, life stories, photos, quotes, etc.
For the complet description of the mandate, follow below link:
Apply Now - OPTI - Suivi-Evaluation-Accounabiity and Learning (hiringplatform.ca)