DIGITAL MEDIA ADVISOR – VOLUNTEER MANDATE
Country: Occupied Palestinian Territory & Israel
City (Assignement Location): Jerusalem
Duration of Mandate: 12 months
Start Date: As soon as possible
In close collaboration with the Oxfam team members in the country of intervention, the Digital Media Advisor will be responsible to:
- Assess partners’ digital and social media capacities and existing platforms and support the creation of new ones based on the partners’ mandate and targeted audience.
- Support local partners create engaging online content and better utilize their social media platforms.
- Support partners understand, analyse and utilize up to date digital media techniques that will help them maintain a strong online voice through social media such as the use of hashtags, sponsorship, creation of key messages, and orchestrated content including live content and pre-selected stories.
- Provide support in efficiently managing social media accounts, including development of plans for risk mitigation and audience engagement.
- Provide training on ethical use of social media and cyber security.
- Support partners build their social media plans and content calendars in coherence with overarching media strategy, with specified objectives.
- Provide training on the latest social media practices and technologies.
- Suggest new research and ways to build relevant audience base.
- Review and analyse partners social media engagement, provide social media listening and suggest new techniques and content that will help us reach the targeted audience.
- Support Oxfam team to analyze their existing social media platforms including outreach and engagement.
- Share and embody Oxfam’s commitment to a zero-tolerance policy against behaviour that violates the code of conduct, including sexual harassment, exploitation and abuse; intimidation; lack of integrity; corruption and fraud.
- Participate in development efforts in Canada during and after the mandate by contributing to the dissemination of the program, projects, partners, etc. through testimonials, life stories, photos, quotes, etc.
For the complet description of the mandate, follow below link:
Apply Now - OPTI - Digital Media (hiringplatform.ca)