Mixed Company Theatre (MCT) is currently on a search for a General Manager to further the organization’s business operations and growth in the market, including the day-to-day administration tasks, financial management, fund/grant develop, personnel management, board liaison duties and company infrastructure and data management tasks.
The General Manager reports to MCT’s Board of Directors and, in tandem with the Artistic Director, carries out MCT’s mandate while also advancing the organization’s current strategic priorities. Communication between these two senior leaders is important and the staff team will work on projects together.
Fund / Grant Development:
Company Infrastructure and Data Management:
Job Skills and training:
• Minimum 2 years of arts management experience in the non-profit arts sector (recommended);
• An understanding of – and a passion for – community and preferrably Forum Theatre, and its role in the live performance ecology;
• Excellent writing and communication skills are a must;
• A “can do” attitude and a willingness to go above and beyond when necessary;
• Ability to learn quickly, think on your feet, and adapt easily to new environments;
• Attention to detail and an ability to maintain focus in fast-paced work environment, while maintaining an eye on a larger picture and strategy.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!