SERVICE DESK ANALYST
($56,983.70 - $65,323.92, Annually)
The Service Desk Analyst provides level one technical support on the IT Service Desk.He/she/theyserve as first point of contact for clients seeking technical assistance over the phone or via our ticketing system. The position performsonsite and remote support and troubleshooting for theHome Office, all Regional Offices and Directly Managed Sites, while adhering to IM&T’s policies, procedures and standards in undertaking this work.
The successful candidate will have the following:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- Diplomain information technology, computer science, or other relevant discipline.
- Completion of Microsoft MCSE or A+ Certification.
- Considerable experience inprogressively more complex and responsible work in a comparable environment.
- Sound experience of each of the following: supporting desktop workstations and associated peripherals, providing first line support (help desk) to users, and working with Microsoft Office.
- Or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience acceptable to the employer.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Extensive knowledge of desktops, laptops, printers, mobile devices, and all peripherals including audio/video devices
- Extensive knowledge of Windows operating systems
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office Suites
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to train users
- Ability to work within a team of technical analysts and be a team player
- Ability to work effectivelyand independentlywith minimalsupervision
- Ability to lift computer equipment over 40 pounds
- Ability to generate and articulate new ideas and adapt effectively to new technologies
- Ability to create and update technical and end user documentation
- Ability to excel working under pressure to meet deadlines and changing priorities
- Ability to arrange suitable transportation to travel to various worksites