Interested applicants must have their own internet connection and laptop/PC.
Canadians for a Civil Society (CCS) is a non-profit organization committed to advancing human dignity, a culture of peace, and the full enjoyment of the human birthright to a life free of fear and want: the foundations of a Civil Society.
The Communications Coordinator works closely with senior leadership to educate and promote the benefits of a civil society to the community at large. This position has a wide variety of responsibilities and duties to ensure that our objectives are met.
- Post-secondary degree or diploma in communications, journalism, public relations or marketing, supplemented by related work experience
- 2-4 years experience working knowledge with marketing and communications
- Proven experience in delivering effective and engaging communications
- Experience in a not-for-profit environment is considered an asset
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), organizational and interpersonal skills
- Computer and social media savvy
- Ability to effectively communicate with media, members, peers, and stakeholders
- Ability to balance priorities and multiple projects
Skills and Experience
Hours of Work
- 8 hours per week
$20-$25 per hour (32 hours a month)
How to Apply
You can send your cover letter and resume to
We are accepting applications until April 15, 2023.
For more information about CCS, please visit www.ccsorg.ca
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!