Ontario Plowmen’s Association and
International Plowing Match and Rural Expo
The Ontario Plowmen’s Association and the International Plowing Match and Rural Expo invite applications for the newly created, full-time position of OPERATIONS CO-ORDINATOR.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to help co-ordinate and construct this highly influential annual event while working at the site location as well as in the Head Office located in Guelph, Ontario.
· Agricultural knowledge and experience and/or agricultural event experience
· Good interpersonal skills (especially in working with volunteers), organizational ability, time and project management skills
· Must be a team player.
· Must be capable for considerable physical work
· Ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· Experience using the Microsoft Suite of products
· Travel throughout Ontario with extended overnight stays required at certain times of the year
· Must be prepared to work at the IPM Site Location during set-up weeks
· Must have valid driver’s license
· Electrical license, construction and systems knowledge an asset
Please submit resume, references and cover letter indicating salary expectations to:
Acceptance of applications will remain open until the Operations Co-ordinator is hired. We appreciate all applications but only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!