More than ten summer job positions in Burnaby CCM Centres are open with duties focused on organizing activities for children and youth.
- 17 – 30 years old
- Canadian citizen or permanent resident
- Relevant experiences working with kids and/or youth
- Willingness to complete Criminal Record Checks & Standard First Aid
- Fluent in written and spoken English; fluent in spoken Cantonese and/or Mandarin is an asset
- Have good people and organizational skills
- Have related working and/or volunteer experiences is preferred;
- Able to follow instructions, work independently and as a team;
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!