This fast-paced role specializes in full-cycle recruitment and onboarding at a social services agency.
Position begins working at the Central Administration office in Maple Ridge BC, and if you wish, can transition to your home-based office (located within commuting proximity) following orientation and training.
In Your Role You Will
• Source qualified applicants through job postings, resume database searches (ATS & Indeed), etc.
• Prescreen to evaluate candidate suitability and book interviews
• Match candidate skills with the proper program/position
• Reference checks
• Assist candidates in obtaining security clearances
• Prepare offer letters
• Guide new hires in completing new-hire documentation and onboarding
• HR and recruitment based process improvements, employer branding and candidate experience, and related projects.
• Other related duties as assigned
*** Prior to confirmation of employment all applicants must provide a current (dated within 6 months of hiring date) Criminal Record Check and Ministry Check. These checks can take up to 6 weeks to obtain, please ensure you prepare accordingly.
As An Ideal Candidate You Possess
• 1+ year high-volume recruiting experience
• Diploma/Degree in Human Resources
• Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS), resume database searches, etc.
• A passion for supporting new hires through creating a positive new-hire experience
• HR within a unionized environment/collective agreements preferred
• Other combinations of experience and education will be considered
What WJS Canada does
We are a close-knit national social services agency, that provides community-based services to children and families, persons with developmental disabilities, at-risk youth and young offenders, designed to foster positive life changes and increase self-esteem. Over the past 30 years, we've grown to over 700 dedicated staff, in 3 provinces, who serve approximately 1,600 persons through over 125 services.
Our Employees Enjoy
• Excellent Health and Dental benefits, with premiums paid by the employer!
• Make a positive difference in the lives of people served.
• Enjoy a challenging, safe, healthy and rewarding workplace.
We recognize that equity diversity and inclusion (EDI) is an important element in our work and in our day to day lives.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!