LBE is looking for an experienced ministry leader for the position of Executive Director to uphold the values of LBE and who has a desire to see children and families to know, love and serve Jesus. This individual is able to encourage, motivate and support staff and grow programs.
• A love for Jesus and the Holy Spirit with an emphasis for leading others to Christ and
• Strong evangelism skills though prayer, bible study and programs
• Experience in ministry leadership
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Pastor and lead staff in prayer, bible study and daily programs (team leadership/staff development)
• Network with the community, ministry and church leadership to recruit new staff and expand programs
• Know and communicate the vision of LBE and effectively fundraise for the organization
• Manage departments and guide in the development of LBE’s vision
• Recruit staff and volunteers, develop and oversee operating budgets, effectively fundraise for the organization and report to the governing board of directors.
Ministry and/or organizational leadership degree
Business and/or Administrative degree
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!