MOSAIC operates on the traditional and unceded Coast Salish Territories, the ancestral lands of the sḵwx̱wú7mesh (Squamish), sel̓íl̓witulh (Tsleil-Waututh), xʷməθkʷəy̓əm (Musqueam), qiqéyt (Qayqayt), sc̓əwaθən məsteyəx (Tsawwassen), kʷikʷəƛ̓əm (Kwitwetlam), q̓ic̓əy̓ (Katzie), qʼʷa:n̓ƛʼən̓ (Kwantlen), SEMYOME (Semiahmoo) and Matsqui nations where we are privileged to carry out our mission.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK WITH US:
MOSAIC is one of Canada’s largest settlement non-profit organizations. Our newcomer services change the lives of immigrants, refugees, and individuals from diverse backgrounds in Greater Vancouver and throughout BC. Since 1976, MOSAIC has worked to strengthen communities by advocating for positive changes and supporting newcomers in building their new lives in Canada. As an employer we are committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive workplace where employees can trust that their skills and contributions are valued. We advocate for and promote equitable employment opportunities for women, Indigenous Peoples, people with disabilities, persons of diverse sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (2SLGBTQI+), and racialized individuals. We have been recognized in the 2019 List of Best Workplaces™ in Canada (100-999 employees), the 2020 list of Best Workplaces Managed by Women and 2021 List of Best Workplaces™ in Canada (100-999 employees) by the Great Place to Work® Institute. Our employees benefit from many diverse perspectives, taking part in training opportunities for career growth.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
We are looking for a motivated Development Coordinator to join our team! Learn, grow and impact a high performing team.
Reporting to the Director of Strategic Engagement and Partnerships, the Development Coordinator is a pivotal role for the overall fundraising and database management, driving new donor acquisition and leading the tax receipting for donors. This role leads the donor experience with our online fundraising system manages monthly donors, mid-level giving, internal fundraising campaign and P2P fundraising. This growth position will work collaboratively within the MOSAIC team, including Marketing and Communications, Events, Employment, Settlement, Family and Youth Services and Finance.
· Lead for database management, ensuring client data is up-to-date, clean data being entered, manages users and the security of database
· Inputting and tracking of donations through database
· Implementing acquisition strategy to consolidate current and new emails from a variety of online and offline data collection points
· Lead on tax receipting, monthly reconciliation and annual reconciliation
· Developing and implementing annual work plans and strategies for online giving, including e-appeals, fundraising and special event invitations, peer-to-peer giving campaigns and third party giving
· Liaising with other departments to bring newly acquired email addresses throughout the organization into database and coordinating a content strategy for emailing the newly added emails
· Coordinating online annual giving and pledge campaigns to achieve revenue goals
· Creating, maintaining and monitoring online donation pages
· Produce stewardship and thank you letters for donors
· Ensure privacy and CASL policy and procedures are consistently followed
· Prospect research with CharityCan for major donors and create prospect profiles
· Lead for MOSAIC for Good, internal fundraising campaign and committee chair
· Ensure volunteers or contract staff, if any, receive the support they need to perform effectively
· Bachelor’s degree in Business, Sociology, Psychology, or a related field
· 2+ year’s experience in marketing or fundraising.
· Experience in a non-profit organization is a substantial plus;
· Strong project coordination skills
· Outstanding organizational skills, attention to detail, and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
· Able to work independently and with a team
· English communication skills, other languages an asset
· Financial management
· MS Office suite, publishing software, database
· Presentation skills
· Project management
· Problem-solving skills
· Research and analysis
· Supervisory and leadership skills
35 hours per week
The successful candidate may be permitted to work a hybrid work model (combination of in-office and remote work). Candidate must be able to commute to Boundary location.
A competitive benefits package is provided.
Ongoing until filled.
• Before applying, you must be legally permitted to work in Canada through citizenship or permanent resident status. If you have a work permit, please ensure that it allows you to work for the duration of this position.
• We are committed to creating a safe and healthy working environment for our employees. MOSAIC employees are expected to adhere to several policies and procedures such as Right to a Respectful Workplace, Code of Conduct, and COVID-19 Vaccination.
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!