This is a fulltime non-union position scheduled to work 35 hours per week**
- Supervises staff, administers program service operations and provides leadership and support in the development and delivery of program.
- Reviews, monitors, evaluates and current sub-contracts with service delivery agencies to ensure that quality service is provided according to agreement(s).
- Maintains cognizance of a broad range of service delivery networks.
- Ensures that all organizational time lines are met (for service delivery contracts, quarterly reports and performance appraisals).
- Provides input into the development of Centre’s budget. Monitors, controls and approves budgetary expenses within allowable limits.
- Participates in organizational meetings and other community meetings.
- Responsible for hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining staff, students and volunteers
- Monitors delivery of workshops, soliciting and recording recommendations and changes on an ongoing basis; coordinates update of materials including but not limited to proof reading and editing.
- Supervises webinar delivery and trains project staff and facilitators from partner agencies as needed.
- Identifies new service provider's needs and assists them to meet these needs.
- Develops and writes funding proposals.
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships with partners, funders and other service providers.
- Coordinates programs/contracts' activities in conjunction with the Program Management Team.
- Prepares monthly and quarterly reports, as well as articles for both in-house and external publication.
- Social Services Worker Diploma or equivalent with relevant practicum experience.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience supervising settlement programs and staff with an emphasis on initial client settlement issues. Preference given to those with experience supervising on-line service delivery.
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience of monitoring and overseeing subcontracted community partners in a coordination capacity.
- Minimum of three (3) years’ of experience as a front line worker delivering both newcomer orientation sessions and settlement services with a focus on initial settlement issues.
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Demonstrated ability to liaise with community organizations and government.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to multicultural community.
- Experience in monitoring financial reports and expenditures is essential.
- Demonstrated ability in developing, implementing and evaluating programs.
- Well-developed organizational, analytical and decision-making skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Internet, Excel and email is essential.
- Demonstrated knowledge of webinar development and delivery on topics for newcomers, refugees and international students.
- Job will require travel in Ontario (GTA, Thunder Bay, Windsor, London, Ottawa, Hamilton, Waterloo, Niagara and York Region). Travel will also involve overnight stay.
- Access to a car and valid driver license is a must.
- Must be fully vaccinated or be exempt from vaccination on human rights grounds. COSTI reserves the right to require information establishing the validity of the exemption
LOCATION: 700 Caledonia Road, Toronto
START DATE: September 4, 2023
SALARY RANGE: $59,802 to $66,866 per annum + benefits
POSTING DATE: August 9, 2023
CLOSING DATE: August 23, 2023
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resumes and cover letters as one file, quoting reference #177-23 to the below link: