Here's what your daily life will look like:
In close collaboration with Oxfam’s in-country team members, your mandate will be to:
- Support partner organizations in developing their capacities to formulate project proposals;
- Develop activities and define lines of intervention based on the identified needs of partner organizations in this field;
- Identify opportunities and articulate actions to be taken in terms of project fundraising, in collaboration with the in-country team and partner organizations;
- Implement tools and build skills among partner organizations in terms of project fundraising.
For this mandate you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status in Canada;
- Have university degree in economics, international development, projects management or any other relevant field;
- Have a minimum of 2 years of relevant experience to the mandate;
- Be Fluent in Spanish, spoken and written (required);
- You must be proficient in the Office suite.
What we offer :
- Monthly allowance for living expenses;
- Monthly housing allowance;
- Round trip flight with 2 checked luggage;
- 200$ CAD for additional luggage;
- Advantageous medical insurance;
- A volunteer support program during your mandate and up to two months after the end of your mandate;
- 20 days of vacation and other holidays;
- Access to various training courses (E-Learning, etc.);
- A rewarding experience with a well-known and recognized organization.
*** Honduras is a non-accompanied country. It means that Oxfam-Québec does not allow that your family member.s accompagny you during your mandate in Honduras. This measure has been taken for security reasons.