Here’s what your daily life will look like:
In close collaboration with Oxfam’s in-country team members, your mandate will be to:
- Elaborate and develop a policy on sexual misconduct prevention, including sexual exploitation, harassment and abuse, for Oxfam staff in Bolivia;
- Elaborate and develop an institutional policy on sexual misconduct prevention for the local partners organizations;
- Design and lead the implementation of a training program and workshops regarding sexual misconduct prevention, in order to strengthen the capacities of the local partner organizations.
For this mandate you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status in Canada;
- Have university degree in psychology, sociology, or any other relevant field;
- Have 3 years of relevant experience in elaborating and/or implementing policies on sexual misconduct prevention for NGO’s;
- Have relevant experience in supporting victims and survivors of sexual misconduct;
- Be fluent in Spanish, spoken and written (required);
- Have excellent writing skills;
- Master the Office Suite.
What we offer:
- Monthly allowance for living expenses;
- Monthly housing allowance;
- Round trip flight with 2 checked luggage;
- Advantageous emergency medical insurance;
- Days of vacation and other holidays;
- Access to various training courses (E-Learning, etc.);
- A rewarding experience with a well-known and recognized organization.