Here's what your daily life will look like:
In close collaboration with Oxfam’s regional platform team members, your mandate will be to:
- Strengthen the capacities of partner organizations by supporting them in the development of their Prevention and Protection from Sexual Exploitation, Harassment and Abuse (PEAS) systems and policies;
- Design a PEAS training program for key partner organizations in the region, and lead the trainings’ implementation;
- Actively participate in the regional prevention and protection network and contribute to the implementation of the regional PEAS strategy;
- Participate in communication campaigns on the PEAS thematic.
For this mandate you must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or have permanent resident status in Canada;
- Have university degree in Social Sciences or any other relevant field;
- Have at least 1 year of relevant experience in prevention and protection against sexual exploitation, harassment and abuse;
- Have knowledge and experience on gender and gender-based violence issues;
- Have completed psychological first-aid training (an asset);
- Be fluent in Spanish, spoken and written (required);
- Master the Office suite.
What we offer :
- Monthly allowance for living expenses;
- Monthly housing allowance;
- Round trip flight with 2 checked luggage;
- Advantageous emergency medical insurance;
- Days of vacation and other holidays;
- Access to various training courses (E-Learning, etc.);
- A rewarding experience with a well-known and recognized organization.