The job opportunity at Family Services of Central Alberta for Child Development
employees is focused on providing warm, stimulating, and play-based childcare to
children participating in programs. Here's an overview of the position:
Position: Child Development Employee
As a Child Development Employee at Family Services of Central Alberta, your role
is to create a safe, nurturing, and engaging environment for children participating
in the programs. You'll be responsible for program planning, effective
communication with parents and children, and fostering creativity.
• Experience working with children in various settings, such as home, school,
daycare, or childcare-based agencies.
• Possession of Early Learning and Childcare (ELCD) certification and First Aid
training is an asset.
• Strong social and communication skills to engage effectively with children,
parents, and colleagues.
• A high-energy, reliable, positive, warm, and patient personality to provide a
supportive environment for children.
• Possess creativity, imagination, and a non-judgmental attitude, accepting various
• Provide hands-on care for children participating in the programs, ensuring their
safety and well-being.
• Plan and implement creative and age-appropriate activities and programming to
stimulate children's development.
• Serve as a positive role model by demonstrating effective communication and
behaviors with both children and parents.
• Collaborate effectively with the team and actively participate in staff meetings to
ensure a coordinated approach to childcare services.
For more details about this job opportunity at Family Services of Central
Alberta, you can contact Judy Scott at .
This position offers a fulfilling opportunity to contribute to the development and
well-being of children while working in a flexible and supportive environment. If
you meet the qualifications and are passionate about child development, this may
be a rewarding career choice for you
Please Note: WorkInNonProfits.ca is not affiliated with and in no way endorses or vets the organization that posted this job. Any links posted within the job will take you to their external site where the same disclaimer applies.
Thanks for looking on WorkInNonProfits.ca and good luck with your job search!